Did you say $5? YEP!

Did you say $5?  YEP!

Friday, August 22, 2014

Change...is...Good

I don't know why, but until just this week I was almost fearful of sharing my Paparazzi $5 Habit with anyone.  Maybe it was because I knew if they didn't want to come to a home party, or I didn't want to attend an event, that they would NEVER, ever buy my jewelry.  Maybe it was because I recently moved a gazillion miles away from all my family & friends--who were my biggest support of my Paparazzi journey.

The new online ordering...has changed everything for me! And, change is good!  Everywhere I look, I see a potential customer.

I consider myself an out-going person, but was never really out-going about my jewelry.  This week, my attitude has changed.  I am reaching out to strangers, friends and passers-by.  Each person that crosses my path is being exposed to my $5 habit!

I'm hoping the new online ordering has changed your attitude.  And your motivation.  It sure has changed me.

Share, share, share Paparazzi with everyone you pass.  Because for the first time, everyone is a potential customer.  Don't you just love technology??

No comments:

Post a Comment