Did you say $5? YEP!

Did you say $5?  YEP!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

COMING NEXT WEEK

Time to take a short break...

Because it's the weekend.

Because, I have spent far too much time promoting my new replicated website: www.paparazziaccessories.com/22788.  My fingers are automatically typing the address...even in my sleep!

Because, it is time to weed the garden, and make lunch, and attack the laundry bomb that has recently exploded in my living room.

Because, even though I am a Paparazzi Consultant, I am first and foremost a Mom. My son is overdue for some ninja training and Lego building with me.

I hope you have spent a little time getting your website out there for the world to see.

If you haven't no big deal--there's still time.  Maybe consider reading my Motivational Monday blog from earlier this week to get you refocused.
If you have...keep up the great work, and keep brainstorming ways to get that web address out there for the world to see!!!  I would love to hear your ideas too.  Don't be afraid to comment!


Stay Tuned. 
NEXT WEEK:
Promoting Online Parties
End of Month Records
Taxes: Milkin' It



No comments:

Post a Comment